Name:
Location: mumbai, India

Monday, June 12, 2006

She!!!!

I had a very hectic day…I reach there late…to see her waiting….waiting for me…. Expecting an outburst, I prepare myself mentally for an explanation. About to utter some words, she puts her hands on my lips…”No need!” with a genuine softness in her voice. I look at her eyes, my heart melts and the whole day’s weariness disappears..

And then the unexpected happens..the whole surrounding freezes…everyone expect we two..i clasp her hands, look into her eyes, she blushes, then looks straight into my eyes and finds nothing but love in them…

And far away, in a boat that has frozen, “mere haath mein teraa haath ho…” from Fanaa plays….




When will it all be true???

3 Comments:

Blogger Saumya said...

fillllmiiii!!!!...whos she but...su???(not my su)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Revolt said...

oho..rachit aajkal tu din main bhi sapn adekhna shuru kiya....acha hain..kuch to kar raha hain....

3:15 AM  
Blogger Rachit said...

hmmm...i m tired...finally i think she ll b my wife only;-))

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home