Name:
Location: mumbai, India

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

THE ANNUAL C&A SALES MEET

To go or not to go….that was the question….
The annual sales meet of L&T C&A …where I was superficiously invited by RLM(my boss)…
Explaining in each detail to sujal the complete address where the meeting was supposed to be n not even once looking to me…
Till morning I was in dilemma…even sujal was not able to tell me properly..sometimes saying come n sometimes don’t…
Then I thought I m going to do MBA n there will b harsher n tougher situations ready to slap me on my face…so I shall go..
And man was it bad….every moment I felt like puking on CRS n PRM(MSS was not present ..so luckily he was saved)
They were discussing things without even the slightest realization of my presence..thank god sujal was there…had at least some time pass moments with her…
N then trupti comes n asks “rachit..y r u here?” I replied(it seems..just to please her..because that was the answer she was expecting) “khaaana khaane”..n she giggled…I didn’t dislike her or anything at that moment…but I just felt …dunno how to put it…hurt.

I m not trying to create a sympathy wave here….i just raelized that day it is all your doing that slaps u back on your face…(had I been little alert…not saying workoholic…jus a little alert..cos all the so called workoholics in C&A also do the same thing here…it would have been an enjoyable day)
1 more year here in C&A.. I would have died.

3 Comments:

Blogger Saumya said...

ahhh...felt all hurt and all...who carez ull come back as a consultant to tell these ppl how to improve their process!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Suhas said...

hmmm Intr.. blog .... Had it not been for SJ SOM/NITIE/IIT D u would have to answer trupti and the new GET batch ki ladki... say.. "reema"... I have come here to EAT FOOD

1:02 AM  
Blogger Rachit said...

thnx saumya..n thanks a lot suhas...coming something frm u..i m obliged

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home