Name:
Location: mumbai, India

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Daydreaming!!!!

I still remember when the to-be seniors of SOM while giving a presentation informed us that Shyam Benegal came for a guest lecture to SOM…and then it starts again…daydreaming…my favorite pastime…

Shyam Benegal comes again to SOM now giving a lecture on management plus movies and we all are(well…uh…dunno abt others ..but surely I am) listening very intently. After the guest lecture, he turns around to leave. I quickly follow him, also conscious of the fact not to leave any strong impressions on my peers as to what I am about to do….and then when he is all alone, I blurt it out “ I want to do Summers with you!!!”

Behind my back, my fingers are doing the routine thing..criss-crossed fingers praying to God that he should agree…and then yes!!! He agrees. After assisting him, I also become familiar to RGV, SLB,KJ and other stalwarts. And my career begins there in Bollywood……..

The reverie is broken by the harsh realities life poses in front of me. But when I tell Saumya about this dream, she is supportive. But she warns that paisaa kam milegaa aise Summers mein…and I am like money is not an issue- a sentence which doesn’t sound convincing being uttered from my mouth and the expressions on Saumya and Sujal faces also confirm so…

But only if all this is true……..

2 Comments:

Blogger Revolt said...

i personally feel tat this is the best blog u have written....may be coz,i also used to dream like this..and sometimes it happened also..so dream big bro....u will get it!!!:))

3:38 AM  
Blogger Rachit said...

thunk u!!!! its cos of frds like u that i remain motivated!!! thanks for trusting in me!!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home