Name:
Location: mumbai, India

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

In his Cabin.......

Shrewd to the point of being sly, notorious to the point of being dirty and if he looks at you continuously for one minute…one could even wet his pants…but whatever,…. I admired(at least used to) him. For a guy who has risen from DET level and is now at a somewhat similar cadre to a passout from IIT, my boss is appreciable, to say the least.

But when I entered his cabin yesterday for his signatures which ll unblock my ID, I was, if not shocked, giddy after overhearing a conversation on the phone. For what I thought was that cabin meant for- high level technical discussions and cost handling techniques, turned out just the contrary. I overheard him speaking to….a customer??? …a senior person of L&T??…well I m not sure of that but this was all I heard “do dozen mangoes bhijwaa de kyaa aapke ghar pe? Mumbai mein mangoes aa gaye hain.Haan jee jaisaa aap kahein…aur ghar mein sab badhiya hai naa…theek hai jee. Mangoes mil jaayenge aapko.”

Maybe it was a very genuine discussion with …say…his in-laws but having closely known him for 10 months, I seriously doubt that.

At last, YUCK!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Saumya said...

and I missed our dearest boss being oh so servile!!!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Rachit said...

naah john me ll not degrade myself to such low levels....as an afterthought...who knows...mayb me too...but it sounds sick

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home