Name:
Location: mumbai, India

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

F*R*I*E*N*D*S

my first blog for those who are of utmost importance for me...
family is by default...
apart from them
my friends...
uptill my 12th standard..i was that type of guy who had no interest in "making friends"...will go to school, come back, eat, sleep n study..the idea of night staying in some friend's place was horrifying for me..
i had my friends..but they were limited to hanging around the canteen only..

n then the 4 years that changed the whole perspective of my life..
i lived in the hostel slept-ate-laughes-fought with people who i have never earlier met in my life...n then these were the persons who became the inseparable part of me....

when saumya says she hates classifying friends...i dun agree with her..bcos i feel that wat u can share with ,say, mufeed(in my case) cannot be shared with utkarsh...though both of them are my good friends...u can talk about ur family problems, ur love lives without any pretence with only a certain group of people not with each n every one of those with whom u r hanging about...

n 2 weeks ago..when john n soni said they ll b soon leaving the room n i ll b all alone in the room...the idea was stinking ....to think that i ll b all alone evn for a few days...though john is a good friend n soni, not even that, yet the idea to separate from them after 10 months was not at all encouraging...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachit said...

hey u joined jus tday or wat??

2:56 AM  
Blogger Saumya said...

hey elcome to blogdom...lets comment on each others blog so that ppl feel its a popular one !:):)

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home